Traditional Tube Fixture LED Fluorescent Replacement
• Sliding structure for easy installation
• Philips Xitaninum driver for 5 years wrranty .
| • Patent sliding structure for easy installation|
• White or silver paint finish
• Housing material: Aluminum + PC
• Surface monuting / suspension installation
• Replace fluorescent batten
• Factory, Warehouse, Supermarket, MTR station,Train station, Airport, etc
| • Input Voltage:|
Philips driver: AC200-240V 50/60Hz
Toppo driver: AC90-277V/50-60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<15%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP40
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
|Why choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.How to explain “illuminance“?
The intensity of light falling on a surface area. If the area is measured in square feet, the unit of illuminance is footcandles(fc). If measured in square metres, the unit of illuminance is Lux.
2.What’s LED Chips ?
The light producing semiconductor device that may or may not be incorporated into an LED.
The international (SI) unit of luminous flux or quantity of light and equals the amount of light that is spread over a square foot of surface by one candle power when all parts of the surface are exactly one foot from the light source.
4.What’s your main product line is made ?
We mainly produce LED indoor lights (LED Panel light, led Tri-proof light, LED Batten light, LED tube,LED Ceiling light, LED Down light, LED Round Panel Light, LED 2D ceiling Light,LED Wall Pack )
5.LEDs are more expensive than other lighting options.why ?
LEDs can operate as standalone devices,but when grouped or clustered they require additional steps to operate properly. LEDs need proper components such as a circuits can be designed rapidly, but to ensure that they operate correctly and for long periods of time they require testing.