Socket / G13 / D26mm T8 tube light
• 150-160 LM/W by latest LED technology
• High lumen SMD2835 as light source
• Up to 60% energu savings
• Patent designed heatsink system
• Various kind colorful cap ring
• 180 degree rotatable end cap with scale
• Socket / Diameter: Rotatable G13 / D26mm
• Housing Material: D aluminum shape + PC cover
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket,Hotel, Exhibition hall,etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Library, Hospitals,
School, MTR station, Train station, Bus station,
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD: <10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading high lumen efficacy vde/ul/dlc certificate 5 years warranty top quality t8 led tube manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest high lumen efficacy vde/ul/dlc certificate 5 years warranty top quality t8 led tube at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.What’s your main product line is made ?
We mainly produce LED indoor lights (LED Panel light, led Tri-proof light, LED Batten light, LED tube,LED Ceiling light, LED Down light, LED Round Panel Light, LED 2D ceiling Light,LED Wall Pack )
2.Do you have the ability to do independent and development ?
Our engineer department have 15-20 people. We have the research and development capabilities. We also collect regularly each customer feedback. We have product improvement and new product development. We also hold monthly new product launches.
3.If i have a questions I want to know , how can i contact you ?
You can find our platform or directly through major inquiry and send email to contact us.
4.How long do LEDs last ?
LEDs are rated by manufacturers to operate under normal conditions or 50000 hours of continuous use. As LEDs get older, they tend to dim and fade but aren’t susceptible to blinking like incandescent.
5.What’s efficacy about the light ?
The light output of a light source divided by the total electrical power input to that source, expressed in lumens per watt(lm/w).
6.how important is IP ?
Classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against intrusion (body parts such as hands and fingers), dust, accident contact, and water by mechanical casing and electrical enclosures.
7.What’s LED Chips ?
The light producing semiconductor device that may or may not be incorporated into an LED.