Patent designed heatsink system LED Tube T8
• 150-160 LM/W by latest LED technology
• High lumen SMD2835 as light source
• Up to 60% energu savings
• Patent designed heatsink system
• Various kind colorful cap ring
• 180 degree rotatable end cap with scale
• Socket / Diameter: Rotatable G13 / D26mm
• Housing Material: D aluminum shape + PC cover
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket,Hotel, Exhibition hall,etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Library, Hospitals,
School, MTR station, Train station, Bus station,
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD: <10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading high lumen efficacy vde/ul/dlc certificate 5 years warranty top quality t8 led tube manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest high lumen efficacy vde/ul/dlc certificate 5 years warranty top quality t8 led tube at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
3-5 years from the manufacturing date.
We don’t have MOQ. Welcome to try some samples from our company.
3.How about your packaging ?
Neutral box, customized box is welcomed.
4.What’s the fire rating categories ?
VO-Burning stops within 10 seconds on vertical specimen; drips of particles allowed as long as they are not inflamed.
HB-Slow burning on a horizonal specimen’s burning rate <76mm /min thickness <3mm or burning stops before 100mm.
TP(b)-Slow burning rate <50mm / min for thickness <3mm.
TP(a)-Self extinguishes and flaming and afterglow should not exceed 5 seconds once source the source of flame is removed.
5.How to explain “Flux/luminous Flux “?
Luminous flux is the measure of the perceived power of light produced by the LED, adjusting to reflect the varying sensitivity of the human eye to different wavelengths of light.