| • Slim aluminum case thinner than normal batten|
• The popping clip make the top head out for installation
• Higher Lumen output than the fluorescent batten
• Infinite connection
| • Smart popping clip for installation|
• Similar normal fluorescent batten with higher Lumen
• Easy installation on top head cover
| • Replace fluorescent batten|
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket, etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Hospitals, School, MTR station, Train station, Airport, etc
• Case finish: White or silver
• Lighting Cover: Clear or Frosted
• Warm white: WW/3000K
• Neutral white: NW/4000K
• Pure white: PW/5000K
• Cool white: CW/6000K
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD<10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Life Span: 50,000 hours
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
| Whwhy choose us?|
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest traditional tube fixture led fluorescent replacement at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.What’s LED Chips ?
The light producing semiconductor device that may or may not be incorporated into an LED.
2.Could i tell you what’s LED driver ?
An electronic circuit that converts input power into a current source -a source in which current ramains constant despite fluctuations in voltage fluctuations ,overvoltages, and voltage spikes.
A key component to maximize the uniformity of light, to make the backlight slim and to reorient the line or dot light source such as LED to the plate light source.
The international (SI) unit of luminous flux or quantity of light and equals the amount of light that is spread over a square foot of surface by one candle power when all parts of the surface are exactly one foot from the light source.
5.What’s Power factor ?
The active power divided by the apparent power (i.e product of the rms input voltage and rms input current of a driver.)
|Total Circuit Power||W||18 ±2||30 ±2||55 ±2||30 ±2||65 ±2|
|Color Temperature||CCT(K)||WW:3000K NW:4000K PW: 5000K CW:6000K|
|AC Input Voltage||V||AC100-277V|
|Switching Cycle before Failure||Times||100000|
|Life Span||Hours||50000 hours|