60cm/120cm/150cm led retrofit t8 lamps 5 years warranty
• 140-150 LM/W by latest LED technology
• High lumen SMD2835 as light source
• Up to 60% energu savings
• Patent designed heatsink system
• Various kind colorful cap ring
• 180 degree rotatable end cap with scale
• Socket / Diameter: Rotatable G13 / D26mm
• Housing Material: D aluminum shape + PC cover
• Industrial Lighting: Factory, Warehouse, etc
• Commercial Lighting: Office, Supermarket,Hotel, Exhibition hall,etc.
• Public Lighting: Residence, Library, Hospitals,
School, MTR station, Train station, Bus station,
• Input Voltage: AC90-277V 50/60Hz
• Operation Voltage: DC36-42V
• Total harmonic distortion: THD: <10%
• Power Factor: PF>0.95
• Color Index: Ra>80
• Lumen maintenance @6000h: >80%
• Switching cycle before failure: 100,000
• IP Rating: IP20
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operation Temperature: -15°C~+50°C
• Storage Temperature: -25°C~+55°C
Toppo Lighting is one of the leading high lumen efficacy vde/ul/dlc certificate 5 years warranty top quality t8 led tube manufacturers and suppliers in China, which is equipped with a productive factory. Welcome to import the newest high lumen efficacy vde/ul/dlc certificate 5 years warranty top quality t8 led tube at competitive price with us. We can also offer you customized service.
1.What’s the fire rating categories ?
VO-Burning stops within 10 seconds on vertical specimen; drips of particles allowed as long as they are not inflamed.
HB-Slow burning on a horizonal specimen’s burning rate <76mm /min thickness <3mm or burning stops before 100mm.
TP(b)-Slow burning rate <50mm / min for thickness <3mm.
TP(a)-Self extinguishes and flaming and afterglow should not exceed 5 seconds once source the source of flame is removed.
2.How about your packaging ?
Neutral box, customized box is welcomed.
3.Why we use the high power LED ?
A high power LED, sometimes referred to as a power LED, is one that is driven at current of 350mA or higher.
4.Can i have samples to test ?
Yes,sure. Welcome to order samples for evaluation before the bulk order.
5.What’s efficacy about the light ?
The light output of a light source divided by the total electrical power input to that source, expressed in lumens per watt(lm/w).